Privacy Statement PLT Products
Privacy Statement PLT Products This is the privacy statement of PLT Products BV, located at Elektrostraat 2C, 7483 PG in Haaksbergen (hereinafter: PLT), www.pltproducts.nl.
We are aware that you have confidence in PLT. Therefore, we see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy and that of your clients/patients. In this Privacy Statement, we let you know what data we collect and record if you are a customer of ours and/or use our order processing system PLT Life, and why we collect this data. We also clarify to whom the data may be provided to and who may process the data. This way you will understand exactly how we work. This Privacy Statement applies to all services and products of PLT. You should be aware that PLT is not responsible for the privacy policies of other suppliers and service providers.
PLT respects the privacy of all care providers, customers/specialists, patients and other visitors to its website, and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. PLT acts in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Purposes – Our use of collected data Use of our services
We do not collect and/or use information for purposes other than the purposes described in this Privacy Statement unless we have obtained your permission in advance. We ask you to provide personal and company data when you contact us by mail, telephone or otherwise, participate in our business events and/or register for one of our services (purchase of equipment, service, support, manufacturing soles, lasts and/or FITS Footwear in combination with our order processing system PLT Life, hereinafter: the service). You are not obliged to provide us with your information, but failure to provide it means that you cannot use our services. Your provision of Personal Data is a necessary condition for concluding an agreement.
The data is used to perform our services for you. The data is stored via secure software packages on PLT’s own secure server(s) or that of a third party. Access to data is protected from third parties and employees who do not need it when performing their work within PLT. Our safety measures are checked periodically.
Recording and processing of data
In the context of providing the service, PLT records data for use by PLT and third parties mentioned in this Privacy Statement.
We record or can record the following data:
• Practice name main location, (first) name practitioner owner, (first) name practitioner(s) incl. gender, position/duties within the practice and e-mail address(es), measurement and/or shipping location(s) incl. address, zip code, city/town, telephone number, e-mail address;
• Appointments, agreements, quotations, orders (confirmation) and, interview reports and/or reports of other communications;
• Bank account, VAT number and e-mail address for billing, Chamber of Commerce number;
• Specific order data incl. data from data subjects that you provide to us to execute an order, such as a unique reference/patient number, scan/modelling files and additional product specifications regarding the therapy and material to be processed;
• Other matters to the extent necessary to properly perform our services or to the extent that you have given your consent.
Furthermore, data is generated automatically. You can read about the details in this Privacy Statement.
Goals and bases of the processing
We only process the data belonging to you that is necessary to: properly perform our services and provide you with the right products and services;
• Provide service if you need it when using PLT services (e.g. if you have forgotten your PLT Life password or if you have a hardware/software failure);
• Process your payments correctly.
We process the aforementioned goals based on the GDPR basis for the implementation agreement. In addition, we record consent and legitimate interest based on the GDPR principles to: Keep you informed of (developments in) products and services of PLT and so that we can facilitate you (permanently);
• Prepare anonymous statistical data for the development of our products and services;
Be able to achieve other objectives related to general business operations.
Third partiesData will (or may) be provided to the following third parties:
• PLT Portugal (for the manufacturing of (sub) products such as FITS Footwear);
• Parent and affiliated subsidiaries of PLT;
• Companies that are part of or affiliated with PLT and that participate in the development of our products and services;
• Service providers: like many companies, we can outsource certain data processing to trusted external service providers, who perform functions for us and provide services to us, such as hosting / IT service providers, consultants, delivery services;
• Public and government agencies (such as the tax authorities) to be able to meet legal obligations.
Access to the data other than by providing
PLT uses automatically generated data for statistical purposes as well as for the security and improvement of PLT and its products and services incl. PLT Life. This data is provided to third parties insofar as it is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to you or those involved.
PLT will not, except in the cases mentioned here in this Privacy Statement, provide your personal data to third parties without your prior consent, unless we are legally obliged to provide the personal data to third parties.
Security and confidentiality
PLT uses technical, physical and organisational security measures to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of customer data. Appropriate security measures are being taken to protect the manual and electronic processing of customer and patient data and to prevent any misuse thereof. PLT also guarantees that third parties and business units that perform service and maintenance on behalf of PLT take adequate security measures in accordance with legal requirements and respect the confidentiality of your and our data. Our employees are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data and only have (limited) access to your data if and to the extent that this is necessary for the proper performance of your assignments.
PLT maintains a network of websites with one central database. Our network is constantly changing and now consists of the following websites: www.pltproducts.nl, www.fitsfootwear.nl, life.pltproducts.nl/nl/login
This Privacy Statement is tailored to the PLT services and to the use of and the possibilities on our sites incl. order processing system. Any adjustments and/or changes to these sites may lead to changes to our Privacy Statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this Privacy Statement.
You can unsubscribe at any time for PLT products and/or services. You have the right to request us to inspect, rectify or delete your personal data or limit your processing, as well as the right to object to the processing. You also have the right to transfer your data.
We will delete your data and file as soon as possible after your request, if and insofar as it is legally permitted to do so. You can submit your request to us to exercise one or more of your rights in the following ways:
1. By telephone via 053 – 574 06 70 (Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
2. By email via email@example.com
3. By mail via PLT Products, Elektrostraat 2C, 7483 PG, Haaksbergen
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, for example, because you believe that we do not handle your personal data with care, or because you have requested inspection or rectification of your personal data, but you are not satisfied with our response. https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens
Our website contains links to other websites, and PLT makes limited use of the services of third parties to properly carry out your order. PLT is not responsible for the actions of those other organisations and websites with regard to privacy. Therefore, we advise you to pay attention when you leave our website and to read the privacy statement of every website that collects personal information. This Privacy Statement only relates to information collected by PLT, including through the websites mentioned in this Privacy Statement.
PLT is not responsible and/or liable for the availability and/or access to the websites. PLT is entitled to change and/or remove information from the website at any time without giving reasons.
PLT does not store your data for longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to deliver the service you have requested. Exceptions to this are the data that we must keep for longer because the law requires us to do so.